Tuesday 10 September 2013

Representation of Myself.

My representation of myself is that i may come across as a dump blonde due to my hair colour and the way i talk because i use 'like' and 'errm' a lot with everything i say. I sometimes can be over friendly and talk too much which some people may think of me as over confident or even annoying. I don't wear very much makeup and rawly dress up or dress over the top so i dress and look very natural. My fashion sense is a bit of everything, i sometimes like to wear really girly and cute clothing but then i sometimes wear dark and baggy clothing. I am small for my age which may come across as i am timid and shy. I listen to all sorts of music from chart music to alternative music to heavy metal. From UK Tribes i catorgrised myself as 'creatives'. They are people that are motivated by the desire to produce orginial content and pursue their dreams as a 'career creative'. This tribe unites various disciplines including fashion, art, design, music, photography, dance and drama.


1 comment: