Tuesday 3 September 2013

Films from the summer

Monsters Univeristy.




I was persuaded to watch this movie at the cinema due to the adverts i had seen on the television, it was a good advert that showed all the best and funny parts in the film that attracted me to watch it. I also wanted to watch this movie because i had seen the pervious film 'monsters inc' and really enjoyed that film so i know 'monsters university' was a must see.
I enjoyed watching the film because i had watched the previous film and understood what was going on in this film, also because it was very funny and entertaining to watch.

Superman Man of Steel.

I was persuaded to watch this movie at the cinema due to the fact that the reviews i had heard from friends and read in magazine said that the film was 'a must see' and 'brilliant movie' which attracted me to go watch. Also because i had see previous superman movies and knew how good they had all been and was intrigued to know if this film could be any better then the others.
I did enjoy this film because it meet all the expectations i had of the film and was full of action and excitment which made the film that little bit more enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful answers. You'll reflect back on these answers as we study audience and institution this term. Good work.

    ReplyDelete